I have been a student of personal development. My first “self-help” book was See You At The Top by Zig Zigler. From there, I began studying all sorts of spiritual disciplines and ended up studying at Agape International Spiritual Center with Dr. Michael Beckwith, famed spiritual advisor to Oprah Winfrey and featured spiritual teacher in the movie The Secret.
For about the same amount of time, I worked in marketing for consumer products and entertainment companies, specializing in the fashion marketing. Yes, there are amazingly spiritual people in the fashion industry, but for me, when I reached 메이저놀이터 my late 30s, I found myself out of alignment with my personal integrity. I wanted to be in the personal development business full-time. While the president of my company thought I was getting my MBA, I was actually getting my master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. During this time period of my life, I met so many people who had dreams, but didn’t have a solid way to funding them. So I began my research.
Here are the top 5 ways I’ve found to fund your dream business:
1. Start your work NOW and just let it fund itself. Years ago, my agency worked with consumer advocate Clark Howard who was a local television commentator and columnist in Atlanta. Like him or not, today, he has his own show on CNN’s Headline News (HLN). Twenty years of doing what he loves most and he has a major cable show. This is the essence of commitment to yourself and your dreams.
2. Find a financier. Through offline and online networking, you will be surprised at the number of “angel investors” who are willing to fund venture ideas in the personal development industry. Consider making a vision board with all sorts of money symbols and flowing water photos, and see how quickly that money comes.
3. Check with you local bank. When I started my home business, we got a Federal Tax ID number and incorporated through an online service. Our bank immediately gave us $20,000 at 0% interest for a year. Zero percent still exists for those with good credit.
4. Keep your day job. Even though things are tough in corporate jobs, keep your job until you have 6 to 18 months of reserves. As you are saving, study all you can about your field, so that you are even more qualified to launch your business.
5. Find an alternate route. I found a network marketing company that will allow me to work really hard for 2 to 3 years and earn enough residual income that I will be able to pursue my goal to receive my doctorate degree in the Psychology of Religion.
Remember to use the Power of Intention and the Law of Attraction in all of your business decisions. You will be quite surprised at the results, as was I. Your funding is on its way!